Wednesday, April 8, 2009

He's gonna be a soccer playa...


I knew when I took on this blog project that I would have a hard time keeping it up...so I apologize for the time between my last post but this time I have pictures to share! That's right, we finally got our camera back from the shop! There has been quite a bit that has happened! I have grown considerably! I would classify myself as large and in charge now as you can see below! It is getting tougher and tougher to dress myself!


He is also moving all the time!! He is kicking me constantly as if he is ready to get out and see the world!! James has gotten to feel him kicking several times now and everytime he is so excited!! I am sure that the fact that he is kicking a lot means we may havve our hands full once he becomes mobile. With James as a dad, who can not sit still more than 5 minutes, and me as a mom (They tell me I was a wild child...some, Ann and Nanny, have even used the word hellion) I am sure he is bound to be an active little guy! We have also gotten a pretty good start on his bedroom, which is very exciting! Grandma and Grandpa Fairchild came up and painted and help assemble furntiure which was wonderful and comical!! Of course the crib turned into a 6-7 hour project that ended in James and Dad cussing at the crib and mom and I trying to impose our ideas on them. Needless to say it was a really funny evening and in the end it looks awesome and we can't wait to put our little boy in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment