Monday, February 2, 2009

You Moved!!


Well early on in pregnancy there are questions about whether ot not there is really another human being growing in your tummy. After I felt you move there was absolutley no question!! Friday night, January 30th, I was laying on the couch watching re-runs of Sex and the City for the hundreth time when I felt something that I had never felt before. It was a funny fluttering feeling in my stomach! At first I laid there trying to decide what I had just felt...was it you...was it gas...I wasn't sure! Then I felt it again and I knew...you were moving around and for the first time I could feel it!! It is such a cool feeling and really one that is hard to describe! I can't wait until you start kicking so that daddy can feel it too! We have another appointment tomorrow which is always fun because we get a chance to hear your heartbeat and hopefully soon we will get to find out if you are a boy or a girl! We just got your crib this week and will be putting it together soon! We have been waiting to make too much progress on your room until we find out if you are a boy or a girl! We will keep working on it and then in a few months Grandma Fairchild will be doing some painting! More to come on the progress of your room and as you conitnue to grow and we get closer to meeting you!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Sar! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys. You will be great parents! :)

    ReplyDelete