Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Third Doctor Appointment

We had our third appointment a couple of weeks ago and I held it together enough this time so that we could hear the heart beat clearly...it was still just as amazing! It is just so overwhelming to think that there is a human being growing in my tummy. It is just amazing! I have started to read to the baby and, of course, sing to it when I am laying in bed.

James and I have started to think about names and for some reason we feel like it's a boy...not really any real reason but that is what we think. I guess we will find out in one of our next couple of appointments...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sarah!! I'm so happy for you and James :) I can't wait to read about everything--I love reading Lindsey's too!! What an exciting time for both of you!! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete